35 Donovan Ave Maroubra NSW 2035 | Website
- Automotive - This course prepares students to perform a limited range of tasks related to the mechanical and electrical components and systems of cars, heavy vehicles, outdoor power equipment, bicycles, marine craft and motorcycles.
- Construction - The course qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the Construction industry. This course would suit students who are interested in a career in the building and construction industry, building certification or project management in that industry.
- Fitness - This course prepares students for entry-level qualifications required for employment in the Fitness industry. Due to the elective specialisation chosen, it provides a pathway to work as the role of gym instructors.
- Hospitality – Food & Beverage - The course would suit students who are interested in a career in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry, working in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, catering organisations, resorts, travel and tourism organisations.
- Hospitality – Kitchen Operations - This course provides a pathway to work in kitchen operations in organisations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, cafeterias, coffee shops and institutions such as aged care facilities, hospitals, prisons and schools.